Toronto, Ontario – Techs4Biz Corporation, the provider of Pervidi software for managing safety inspections and audits, announces the launch of its new Product Verification Engine.
The new Product Verification Engine automatically fetches product information for newly purchased equipment. “The purpose of this new functionality is to provide our customers with product related information and images provided by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM)”, says Eitan Shibi, Techs4Biz’ CTO. “When a user purchases a new piece of equipment, Pervidi will instantaneously provide product properties, images and attributes related to this new equipment. This new capability offers tremendous value to our customers since it saves time and allows customers to better manage, inspect and service their equipment portfolio.”
In addition to teaming up with equipment manufacturers, Pervidi is also able to fetch product information based on publicly available data.
This new feature is available in the next version of Pervidi, now being released to new and existing Pervidi customers.
– Pervidi is a unique state of the art solution for automating safety activities, inspections and compliance, with an unmatched variety of components that allow Pervidi to be used for any implementation and scope.
– Pervidi is the only solution that offers both cloud-based software-as-a-service (SaaS), as well as in-house implementations in which the data and software are managed by the customer.
– Pervidi is the only solution that enables iOS & Android devices to securely connect directly with its desktop/laptop software without the need for a server or network.
– Pervidi is the only Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) inspection solution that also offers ‘out of the box’ customer-specific tailoring and customization.
– Pervidi automates any type of inspection, audit, mobile data collection, worker training, pre-start checks, compliance inspections, facility audits, and custom checklists.
– Pervidi is offered in 7 languages, and is the only solution that offers decision-based inspections.
Since 1999 Techs4Biz has implemented Pervidi as custom and off-the-shelf solutions, in hosted and in-house implementations, for a wide variety of organizations and industries. Pervidi enables a shift in focus from paper-based activities to automated processes, improved management and informed decision-making.
For further information on Pervidi and the services provided by Techs4Biz, please visit techs4biz.com or contact:
(800) 361-8725 email@example.com
© 2015 Techs4Biz Corporation. All rights reserved. The Pervidi logo is either a registered trademark or trademark of Techs4Biz Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.